Monday, March 17, 2008

Yummy Yummy Ramen in Me Tummy!

Just a quick little thing to throw out how awesome this ramen place is. Mind you I have no idea what it's called. Just ask me where it is and I shall take you. I wasn't blown away when I had the sushi once, but the ramen there is fucking stellar.

It is a quaint little place with cool tables and shit. Who cares as long as the food is good! So without further ado, here are a couple pics from Sunday's lunch with Brown.


You start with some yummy chicken dumplings.



...And you finish with some ramen. I think that's pork, tofu and onions inside! That shit is amazing!


So ya, don't be retarded like us and order an appetizer. Sure it was good, but there is no way you can eat an appetizer and a bowl of ramen at this place. The ramen is fucking huge and tasty.

That's all. Just wanted to brag about a great meal.

No comments: