Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Short Snooze


So after 20 or so minutes (rather short bearing in mind my usual 30-45 minute minimum) of jumping up and down like Willie fucking Coyote, I was able to drag my ass out of bed before 9 am on a Saturday. Why would I do that you may ask? Good thing you asked, cuz you are getting an answer. I am about to swoop my girl out of my bed and fly her ass with me down to one of my favorite theaters West LA's The Landmark for a double feature. First up, David Gordon Green's "Snow Angels" with him doing q & a afterwards. Then after a not so brief intermission, we will be checking out Gus van Sant's "Paranoid Park". I have been waiting to see these for quite a while, especially considering Green is one of my favorite working directors. Anyways, shower time before I get there too late.

No comments: