Tuesday, December 11, 2007

To Blog or Not To Blog...

... wow, based on that title I am already off to a shitty start. This whole blogging thing (I really hate that world) is purely for me. I am contemplating keeping it all private. All I want to do is get into the habit of writing everyday. I just want to have something that can be saved on somewhere that isn't my hard drive. I'm not looking for an audience and don't think I really want one. In fact, most of the postings are just gonna be something like "Just saw This is England. What an awesome movie." Yup exciting stuff. Groundbreaking some might say. Other times it might just be a long rant about something that pisses me off or blows my mind in amazement. Most likely it will mostly be about things that piss me off. Maybe by venting in here I can stop from offending every person I meet because I can't keep my opinions to myself.

Speaking of offending people, I will probably do a lot of that here. I despise the PC culture we have adopted in this country. I hate that people spend even a second of their day trying to recall what the latest proper term to use for someone is. Come on. Actions not words people. Shit, I am part Mexican (and have a dual citizenship with Mexico) and get pissed off that people dislike the word Hispanic because it has panic within it. Are you fucking kidding me? Are people just bored and decide to start policing our vocabularies in order to make up for some emptiness in their lives? The other thing is that I find humor in everything. I will make fun of everything and say things and crack wise about everything from myself to child molestation. It is too much fun watching people get their panties in a bunch when they get offended over some silly shit. Again, I judge people on their actions, not if they find this video of a retarded kid doing a public access TV show funny. Personally, I felt kind of bad that I was crying while watching it. Maybe I should clarify, I was laughing so hard that it incited my eyes to start gushing salty tears down my face and spot mark my glasses... yes, my eyes were transformed into a series of cocks that stained my face like your uncle's favorite Bukake (sp?) DVD. OK, I admit it, that joke was kind of forced and fell a little flat. So here is a nice little video.



HA!!!!!

Oh and the other thing. I am just writing as shit comes out of my head. I will not spell check or proofread or anything like that. What you see is how it came out. Like I said, this is for me, not you. So that's it for now... I'm sick of minimizing every time my boss walks in. To be continued... or not. Who knows?

No comments: